Effective Date: 5/28/2021
- Information We Collect
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- International Data Transfers
- Protection of Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Additional Detail for California Residents
- Updates and Changes to This Policy
- Contact Information
Sections 1 and 2 also constitute our “Notice at Collection” under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
1. Information We Collection
a. Information You Provide to Us:
You may provide the following types of personal information to us:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, phone number, employer, job title and address;
- Job application information, such as education and career history; and
- Information about your interests and preferences.
b. Cookies and Other Information Collection Technology:
c. Information From Third Parties
We may also receive personal information from third parties, including our service providers, affiliates, business partners and business information vendors, as well as from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn and company websites.
We also may infer personal information about you based on your interactions with us and on the data described in sections 1(a)-(c) above.
2. Use of Information
We use the information described above for the following purposes:
- Evaluate investment opportunities;
- Manage and improve our operations;
- Conduct business operations in support of our core activities, such as security, fraud prevention, analytics, and research and development;
- Contact you regarding Casa Verde and business or investment opportunities, and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Customize content, preferences, and advertising on our websites, across the Internet and elsewhere;
- Process your job application and consider you for other positions;
- Create aggregated or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal process and procedures; and
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with companies that provide services to us, such as providers of data storage, marketing, web hosting, security, analytics, and fraud prevention.
- With Business Partners: We may share information with limited partners, potential limited partners, and other business partners.
- Legal: We may share information when we believe disclosure is appropriate due to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency, or as otherwise required by law.
- Protection of Casa Verde and Others: We may share information when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our partners, or others; and to enforce our contracts.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your information as part of, or to take steps in anticipation of, a sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, bankruptcy, or other significant corporate event.
- Other Lawful Disclosures: We may engage in other sharing of your information that is not legally prohibited.
4. International Data Transfers
5. Protection of Information
Although we maintain certain security measures, we cannot assure you that your personal information will remain secure.
6. Your Rights and Choices
You can unsubscribe from Casa Verde marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in a marketing email or contacting us as described below.
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies on our websites, please visit them only with browsers on which you have installed the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you replace, change, upgrade or reset your browser or device, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
7. Additional Detail for California Residents
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of California Personal Information:
|CCPA classification, and explanation, of the California personal information we collected||Categories of third parties to whom we disclosed it|
|identifiers (such as name, address, email address and other contact information)||Our affiliates, business partners and third parties that assist us, such as analysts, marketing providers, analytics providers, and providers of technical services (e.g., providers of data storage, data backup, and CRM systems).|
|commercial information (such as information about an individual’s interests and interactions with Casa Verde or our partners);||Same as first row in this chart.|
|professional or employment-related data (such as title)||Same as first row in this chart.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as technical data about a device and information about a device’s interactions with our website||Affiliates, analytics providers, and providers of technical services.|
|inferences drawn from any of the above||Same as first row in this chart.|
CCPA Right to Access or Delete Personal Information
If you are a California resident, California law may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
Certain information is exempt from such requests under applicable law.
To request to exercise any of these rights and receive the fastest response, please contact us using one of the methods in the “Contact Information” section below. For security and legal reasons, Casa Verde reserves the right to refuse requests that require us to access third-party websites or services. We also reserve the right to take steps verify your identity to our satisfaction before responding to your request, which may include, depending the type of request you are making, the sensitivity of any data you are requesting, and the nature of your relationship with us: verifying your name, asking you to click on a link that we send to your email address, or requesting that you provide us with information about our relationship that only you are likely to have.
You have certain rights under the CCPA not to be subject to certain negative consequences for exercising CCPA rights.
Requests Made by Agents
If you are an agent making a request on behalf of a consumer, we reserve the right to take steps to verify that you are authorized to make that request, which may include requiring you to provide us with written proof such as a notarized authentication letter or a power of attorney. We also may require the consumer to verify their identity directly with us.
8. Updates and Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Information
Casa Verde Capital, LLC
Attn: Privacy Team
750 N. San Vicente Blvd #800
West Hollywood, CA 90069